Sunday, March 20, 2005

Best Wishes to Mark and Vicki

Ola! I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. again. Uhhhmnn...aaaahhh...well, no excuses this time.

So what has happened this week. Hhhmmn...oh yeah...Mark and Vicki got married!!! Weehew! Congratulations you guys!


Sherry, Marj, Vicki, Mark and myself
Anyway, I got to attend the dinner party held in honor of the newlywed. It was lovely. And you can tell Mark was really happy and proud because he kept going around flashing his ring at everybody. And the bride, of course, was beaming with pride.

I enjoyed the company, the ambience (it was held outside by the pool and the weather was just perfect) and the food...oh, the food was great. But, I have to admit to one other thing.I also enjoyed the company of Rica Paralejo and Nikki (another actress. I think she used to go out with Troy Montero). They're both good friends of Mitch. It's not that I got star-struck or anything (really!!!), it was just refreshing to see how local stars behave when they are around friends they're comfortable with. They were really funny! And yeah, they pretty much worry about the same things regular girls worry about...like men! Hahaha! Anyway, I'm just glad I got sit down and chat with them for a bit.

So congratulations to Mark and Vicki again!!! Not just for getting hitched but also, for the little one on the way! Best Wishes! At susunod na daw si Marj! Hee Hee!

At the tableGetting food

No comments: