Friday, March 11, 2005

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEN!!!


Me and the Birthday Girl
Originally uploaded by annabuena.
Party!!! Weehew! actually, I just got back from Len's fun birthday celebration...at like, 11:30 in the evening! Yeah, the party is still on-going. Hey, wait a minute..before you call me a "party-pooper!"...hear me out. I have work tomorrow ...at 930 in the morning!!! Which means I have to be out of the house by 8am which means I have to get up at 630am!!! I'm not a morning person...so I need to save all my energy for getting up on time so I won't be late. Otherwise, my bosses we'll have me for breakfast..or lunch...depending on what time I get there...

But enough about me...It's my sister's special day, after all. A lot of Len's friends came...Awww..she's loved. It was a surprise party for her...courtesy, of course, of the loving husband, Jun. But when her friends started pouring...the bashful Len came out of the closet again. She became tensed and seemingly lost at her own house. But that's how she is...and those close to her understands. It's a good thing her friends didn't need taking care of...so everything went smoothly. You can tell she's happy, can't you?! I hope to get more pictures of the party posted here soon. but for now, here are some I took from my phone! Enjoy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARLENE B. GARCIA!!!

anna and MarBlowing out the Big candlefriends2

No comments: