What have I been up to this week? Well, I watched the Jars Of Clay concert at the Araneta. They're a christian band and, I must say, I'm proud of those guys. They are not ashamed to share their faith. Way to go! Great concert! Another concert I want to catch is Norah Jones' on the 12th...but the tickets are just too expensive for cheapskate me!!!
hhmmnn...I also go together with my good old friends Bessie and Arleh. Arleh is pregnant again...and it's, going to be her birthday on the 9th...Happy birthday girl! We have plans of meeting up again so we can celebrate. But the thing is, with us girls, plans never seem to push through!It took us sooo long to finaly meet up at Arleh's. But I'm so happy we got to because I got to play with her daughter, Aril. She is sooooo cute! I wish I remembered to take a picture of her...but I got so busy playing with her that I forgot and the then it was time for her to go to bed. :(but here's Bess and Arl...
I also went to hobbit to watch Lampano Alley...they were ok...got there pretty late but I'm always happy to spend time with friends...
And today was Tita Cedy's birthday as well! also went to church and then Alabang for dinner with Jun,Len and the kids...
and now this entry wraps up my Sunday...Good night, all! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment