Yup, one of the perks of working for a radio station is you get good tickets to good concerts!!! This time I got to see Avril Lavigne and Simple Plan perform live! Now, Simple Plan is alright, but since I got to see the guys in Malaysia already, I was more excited to see Avril. I was so surprised to find out that she's small. I thought she'd be a bit taller. But she's pretty!!! I think I have a crush on her. Hehehe. Also, I've never seen her smile so much...you know how she is in pictures, right? Frowning or always giving someone the finger. So, it was nice to know she can smile too. Oh, and one of the reason why I wanted to see her in concert was to see if she can pull it off live...and you know what, she can!!! Very powerful voice..altho, towards the end of the show I think the heat got to her and triggered her asthma because she was kinda losing her breath
So there we were...happy as clams...Mark, Marj and Me(not shown in the pictures are david, jeng and charms who went to sit somewhere else)
/
oh and before I forget...let's congratulate my niece Kimberly Buena for finishing gradeschool. Shewill be moving on to highschool next year!
Wow, highschool...those were the days! Indeed! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun, girl! Congratulations!

4 comments:
galing naman, nakapanood ng avril concert!
she's a really good singer. she started out by winning a singing contest (sing like shania twain or something like that). impressive di ba? sa junos they were up for the same awards.
wow, congrats kim! wow uli, inggit me sa concert, sama kaming tactic girls... next time huh?!
oh yeah, I heard about that, Kaka! Who won? Si avril? Wow, blow yun for Shania.:(
Aryxz, sure...ok ba kung sila Barry Manilow :)
Avril got 4 junos. don't remember if shania got any. I think they were both up for the best album but neither won. don't know if you've heard of billy talent - boy group sort of like sum 41 or simple plan, but they won.
Post a Comment