Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Somethng for you to do....revised (ooops, so sorry. ur right Mar!)

it took me a long time to figure this out..so I'm passing out the headache to you...

__ __ __ E R G R O __ __ __

Whar are the missing letters to this word? Note: the first 3 missing letters are the same as the last 3 missing letters. Yes, the same order as well! Let me know if you get it...and how long it took you. I think it's best you post your answer on the comments area rather than the tagboard so you don't spoil it for the other people who want to give it a try! Have fun!

3 comments:

m said...

all i can think of quickly is und-dergro-und but thats the wrong spelling for that word...hmmm, gimme another day...gotta go to work but i'll make sure i brainstorm through the day!

It's me...Anna said...

hindi nga?! Shucks, I ruined it....

m said...

i just checked again today... i was thinking about it at work the rest of the week and i thought i was losing my mind! wtf! :) glad to hear that i am still sane!