My friends and I had dinner last night (020105) at Makati's Banana Leaf restaurant. We're all celebrating something, you see...Lem, is now a regular at his job and he is also celebrating his birthday on the 7th (congrats and happy birthday, Lem! Way to go!) David, will soon get a car(can I hitch a ride?), Jeng, reached her sales quota for the month (libre!libre! libre!) and yours truly, got a raise (maliit lang!). So what better way to celebrate your blessings than with good food, good drinks and good friends!
After that, we went to Timezone to play our favorite game...Daytona Race!!!! Weeheeew! I only came in first place once...but my, was that a good race...I love it when at the start of the race your last and then...from out of nowhere...bara-bing! bara-boom!...first place, bhaaaby! Yeah! And that was that...had to go home because I'm still nursing a cold...I still blame the weather.
Speaking of the weather...Whilst, those of us here in Manila are experiencing a cooler-than-usual climate, my sister, Lei, is enjoying the snow out there in Philly...she's learning how to snowboard...how cool is that?! And our friends, Marlen and her family,in Canada are also experiencing heavy snow... and they're all itching to do some snow activities together!!! Better make the most out of it guys, because spring is on its way. Meanwhile, we are looking forward to a FANTASTIC summer here in the Philippines!!! Better do some serious abdominal crunches and get ready for "BIKINI SEASON"...I'm so excited to go to the beach!
Tally-ho!

1 comment:
oyp! correction... sa 7th ako magbe-berdei, not on teh 9th. edit mo un ha! tnx!
- lemon-kalbo
Post a Comment