I took a day day off yesterday...but today, voice or no voice...I had to get up and host the RX cheering competetion. I'm telling you, it's really hard to host an event when you're hoarse...and a cheering competition at that! I thought my throat was just going to give up and kill me right there. Oh the pain...the agony. :(
Hahaha! Drama noh?! Actually, despite the pain, I had a lot of fun hosting that event. A lot of the schools were really great. Plus,I know that these squads really worked hard day in and day out to get their routines and steps right. So, I wanted to support them too...
As some of you might not know,I was a cheerleader when I was in highschool. Unfortunately, all I have for proof is this crummy picture...
yup, one of them girls is me! it's true, I tell ya...Oh well...that'll have to do. So who won?...Makati University!!! They did very well...the moves, the jumps and of course, you are not a cheerleader unless you have a big smile plastered to your face! And they had it all! Congratulations!!!
Ok, ok...so it wasn't that bad...I had fun hosting with Tom too. He's one of the RX jocks I really gel with when it comes to hosting...and he helped me out when I had trouble talking during the show. Plus, Freego, our sponsor gave me two shirts! Not bad...Thanks David!!!
After that, everybody went out to party (since it's a Friday night) but I had to go home early so I can get better! Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:
Post a Comment