Sunday, February 06, 2005

Hobbit Nights!


Anna and Angel!
Originally uploaded by annabuena.
Yup, Saturday nights are Hobbit nights!!! Weeheew... party!!!

Hobbit House is my official stomping ground! It's where I let my hair down and enjoy my kind of music...the only thing that comes close is, maybe,70's Bistro! But I've been going to Hobbit for years and years already. It's where kindred spirits meet and have a good time together.Thats why if i'm missing on a saturday night, you'll know where to find me...I'll be there hanging out with my second family...my closest friends. HUKA (my buddies...yeah!) play good blues music there...alternating with The Jerks. We sing along and sometimes we dance but more importantly, we scream our lungs out to show our support (esp Sandra and Angel).

Good music, good food and YES...the drinks!!! Although, I had to control my booze this time because I'm under medication. 3000mg of antibiotics daily, baby!!! I might not get drunk but I could get high on medicine. Hehehe. Nevertheless, I got buzzed and the result?...My girlfriends and I went up on stage and sang back-up for "Mustang Sally". Thankfully, it was early in the morning already, so most of the customers have left. Hahaha! What a night!

What made this saturday special? Hhhmmnn.. Well,some of the people we haven't been seeing for sometime now...showed up! Like Sandra, who's been busy being a doctor. We miss her when she's not around. Dex, Jamby, Mai and also, my brother Mael's girlfriend who's also my good friend, Marj joined the party! Weeheew!

I never get tired of these people! Let's go to the beach soon you guys!!!

:Here are some more crazy pics at Hobbit:That's me with Sir Pidoy. He's a real-life hobbit and he manages the bar;Anna and Eric clowning around;me and my girlfriends Sandra,Jane and tita Babes.
Sir Pidoy and AnnaEric and Annabumshelter and hobbit house 069

No comments: