Snake in your liquor, anyone? anyone?
Everytime I see this picture I get goosebumps on my goosebumps! So I thought...why not share it with you?!?! Hahaha!
If you look closely...you'll see that the cobra is biting a smaller snake by the neck. Of course, this was arranged in the bottle for presentation...but still, it looks a little creepy, doesn't it? And with all the other small snakes around it too... Although, I have to admit, it looks damn COOL! A couple of friends have tried this drink already. They swore it knocked them out cold in one swig! Now, the question is, when will I have enough guts to try it?!
Anyway, enough of that...today was a fine day. It's getting warmer and warmer during the day now. An indication that summer is just around the corner(let's get the tank tops out again, shall we, ladies?!). I wonder what I'll be doing this year. I definitely want to go to the beach. Some plans are already in the making: a)I want to go to Bohol with friends in March. There's a promo going on right now...they say airfare to and fro will only cost P4,000.b) go to Boracay c) go to a friends place in Batangas (a secluded beach!). All these options mean I must start saving up...so it's crunch time again! It's okay, I just want a great summer getaway. I'm soooo excited!!!
Everyone take care now! And do check out this blog if you want a good laugh!
http://www.blurty.com/ users/caffeinerush
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
baket wala kami ni arleh sa pictures dito? :) bessie
Anna-banana-straberries-watermelon!!! I shall visit this site from time to time from now on!
I miss you much!!
--> Trish
Post a Comment