Friday, February 11, 2005

An uneventful day



Apart from the rain this morning and the fact that I was late for work... again, nothing much happened today. Even traffic along EDSA didn't have enough character. Nothing to stir any emotion. If you've lived long enough in Manila, you'd know that you can go through a lot of emotional stages on the way to work depending on the behavior of the traffic flow (and it really is moody at times)...you start hopeful then you become frustrated and then angry and then hopeful again...then angry again..until you're on the verge of crying...If you're lucky, there would be a happy stage somewhere in beteween. But today..nada! Nothing significant! And I think that is evident, because all I've been babbling about so far is the DARN traffic! BLAH!:( Oh well, maybe it will be a better day tmw.

Oh, I want to share a part of a song with you. You think Bob was thinking of me when he wrote this:

"Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair.
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns.
"Come in," she said,
"I'll give you shelter from the storm.""
-Shelter from the Storm
Bob Dylan

No? are you sure? Well, ok fine...it's not me! :P

That's it for now folks! Hope you all have a great weekend! :) Peace out!
Peace!

No comments: