Saturday, February 12, 2005

A Great Friday Night! ( edited version)

I know we're all blessed with good friends...isn't it great?!?! You can be your crazy-self and they will love you all the same...that's why this Valentine season...spend some time with your best buds...they deserve it!

And that's what I did this Friday. I went out with my friends: David, Jeng and Lem. We had dinner (we spent way too much on food, you guys! You know I'm a cheapskate!), drank two bottles of wine (I love Gato Negro now!) and had a great talk about almost everything under the sun...Yeah, there were some people bashing too...But hey, a gathering is never complete without it and it's the only time you can actually vent out! Ahhh...wine and good company...who could ask for more!

Oh, and let me tell you about the place where we hung out! It's called Pasha. It's a mediterranean resto in Greenbelt 3. Our table had a great view of the makati skyline....so we took some pictures...most of the good ones were taken by our budding-photographer-friend, David! Awww...I'm sure he's smiling now. You've got some very artistic shots, dude! Oh and I'm proud to say I'm his favorite subject. He makes me look puhrtty....hehehe!. :)
Good picLook at the lightsImage029

Now, we stayed at Pasha way after they closed for the night...so before they got the chance to throw us out...we hauled ass and went to Greenbelt's park. Sitting on the steps and looking at the star-studded sky and the trees...my friends and I reminisced, shared views, joked around, laughed (at Jeng's expense)and had a great time all around. Unfortunatley, some of us had to work the next day... so, when the clock struck 3am...we called it a night (but it's morning!).
Image059Image028Image031
So again, spend time with your family and friends this Valentine's...it's not all about romance , you know! So now, I'm going to practice what I preach and spend time with my other friends...I'm off to Hobbit!
Until next time! Tata

No comments: