I'm sorry I didn't get to wish everyone a "Happy Valentine's Day"!!!! But let me give you a big "MWAH"!!!...hope that makes up for my lack of entry during heart's day...:)
But really...it was as if it wasn't the "Day for Love" yesterday..what with the three bombings that happened all over the country. The one that happened in Metro Manila really rattled me. You see, I promised my mom I was going to go home early...but, after seeing the traffic Vday has caused, i decided to pass some time and get a haircut. Now, before going to the salon, my friend, Jeng, and I decided to have dinner first at Cafe Med first. That's when we heard news that a bus exploded at the corner of EDSA and Ayala, right at the foot of the MRT staircase. And I realized...if I had gone home early as planned... I would've been in that area at the time the bus exploded!!! My goodness...only heartless people could have done this..more than 3 people dead and so many injured...ON Vday!!!
I'm just so grateful that God protected me yesterday...and plus, my hair looks great now! Weehew! sO anyway, I hope you guys had a great time... spreading the LOVE!!!
Until the next entry...
MWAH!
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment