Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Just For Kicks...


I am going to die at 77. When are you? Click here to find out!


I'm going today...today? what the..? of course, I meant "to die" grrr... at the age of 77?! That's still young...I can still get it on... :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, I'm gonna die at 75.
....too much stress, that's it....yeah...stress....

Anonymous said...

Geez, I'm gonna die at 75.
....too much stress, that's it....yeah...stress....

Anonymous said...

Geez, I'm gonna die at 75.
....too much stress, that's it....yeah...stress....

Anonymous said...

Geez, I'm gonna die at 75.
....too much stress, that's it....yeah...stress....

Anonymous said...

Geez, I'm gonna die at 75.
....too much stress, that's it....yeah...stress....

It's me...Anna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
It's me...Anna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
It's me...Anna said...

uhhh, lei...you do know, that you'll still "kick the bucket" way before I do ...because, uhhmm, lets see...you're older than I am?! Tee Hee!

It's me...Anna said...

Kaka! Yeah..you are stressed! You entered your comment 4 times!Oh, five times pa pala! Hehehe! Breathe...it'll be ok...Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

whew! what a relief... i'll reach 81... bwehehehe...