Woody and Me
Hey, here are a couple of pictures to help you catch up with what's going on in my life. Hehe.
As you know, Let came home for a visit and we had a great time while he was here. We got to see him compete in bowling too! He was pretty good! No, I'm not just saying that because his my brother. Oh ok, maybe I am...but only because I'm proud. So here are some pictures taken during the competiton...including the one with me and Woody.
That's Let waiting for his turn to bowl.
And that's Josh. Our next "Star Bowler".
Oh, and I also got to see Spongebob Squarepants the movie with Nigel, Gambit and Cheyenne. Here we are... happy as clams.
Yen is going crazy with all the excitment. Hehe.
Well, that's it for now. Until the next entry! Ta ta!

No comments:
Post a Comment