Sunday, May 08, 2005

Car Trouble


me waiting
Originally uploaded by annabuena.
So I took my beetle to work last monday. My dad and mom went with me. I treated them to a movie so that they'd wait for me. Just for a couple of hours. And that day, I found out that a couple of hours with your headlights on in the parking lot can drain your car's battery.My hot chick lay still as a rock. :(

Another problem was that is was a holiday..so not a lot of people were there...either to jumpstart the car or lend us their battery. Thankfully, my friend David lived nearby...so I rang him. I think he ditched dinner just to come and rescue us. awww.. my hero.

David and anna

So when David finaly got to us, daddy did his magic with cars and before you can say "VROOOOM...VROOOOM!!" my hot chick came to life.

my beetle

daddy and nanay
that's Daddy and Nanay while we were waiting for our rescuer.
So there you are...the story of my week.

Until the next entry! Ta-ta!

No comments: