TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey Name: Anna Luisa Buena Birthday: July 11, 1975 Birthplace: Las Pinas Current Location: hhhhmmmn...infront of the computer at home in Las Pinas Eye Color: brown...I wish I could make it sound more exciting Hair Color: Right now...it's on the dark brown side Height: press release: 5'3" reality: 5'2" Right Handed or Left Handed: right Your Heritage: Filipino The Shoes You Wore Today: flip-flops Your Weakness: french fries Your Fears: drowning...should learn to swim properly Your Perfect Pizza: white cheese Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Have my beetle in "road-worthy" conditon again Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: wussup? Thoughts First Waking Up: S!@t! My alarm didn't go off again! Your Best Physical Feature: boobies..they say my shoulders Your Bedtime: 3am Your Most Missed Memory: Going to malls with my family in Jeddah. It was fun 'coz there are so many of us! Pepsi or Coke: coke MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonald's..even after watching "super-size me!" Single or Group Dates: One on one, please... Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Chocolate or Vanilla: uuhhhmmnn..I like both..If I have to choose...CHOCOLATE! Cappuccino or Coffee: Cawfee! :) Do you Smoke: my sisters wil be reading this, so...NO. Do you Swear: not a lot.... Do you Sing: I try... Do you Shower Daily: uh-huh... Have you Been in Love: yes.... Do you want to go to College: I think four years is enough Do you want to get Married: I REALLY, REALLY do! Do you belive in yourself: yes..especially when no one else seems to Do you get Motion Sickness: nope.... Do you think you are Attractive: yes...tee hee Are you a Health Freak: not so much Do you get along with your Parents: yes, I do... Do you like Thunderstorms: I get scared even when I'm indoors Do you play an Instrument: I've tried, but they refused to cooperate In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: yes.... In the past month have you Smoked: uuhhhmmmnn... In the past month have you been on Drugs: ahem.....hhhmmmnnn... In the past month have you gone on a Date: no....waaaaaaaaaah!!!! In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yes, I think I go everyday... In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: nope...a box of Chips Ahoy...yes. In the past month have you eaten Sushi: I don't eat sushi... In the past month have you been on Stage: I have. I hosted an event for RX. In the past month have you been Dumped: nope...no one got the chance to In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: ahehehehe...nope. In the past month have you Stolen Anything: nah... Ever been Drunk: YES! YES! YES! Ever been called a Tease: never Ever been Beaten up: never Ever Shoplifted: never...although, I know a lot of people who have How do you want to Die: a peaceful, painless death What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A disc jockey....Oh hey, I'm already one! Yey! What country would you most like to Visit: Italy, France, Ireland...I haven't really been around the globe much. In a Boy/Girl.. Favourite Eye Color: a lighter brown....blue eyes, if I get the chance Favourite Hair Color: Black or brown Short or Long Hair: long hair...I don't think I've gone out with a guy with short hair before Height: taller than me... Weight: thin...a little muscle... Best Clothing Style: clean shirts, rubber shoes...I love guys in casual clothing Number of Drugs I have taken: which kind...I took some for my cold the other day Number of CDs I own: there are too many... Number of Piercings: 4...2 each ear Number of Tattoos: 1...native american feather Number of things in my Past I Regret: no regrets..they're a waste of time CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment