Sunday, June 19, 2005

Party Week!!!

So many parties, so little time! I've been out most nights of this week. Either for an event or just to grab a drink (or two or three or four or more) with good friends. Booze, fun, fine company and good music! That was what the week was about!

Last night, was the annual Fete DeLa Musique. My goodness there were a lot of people there. Its hard to get inside the bars. It was a good thing I knew some of the artists so I got to go in...well, easier...than those mere mortals! Bwahahahaa! Uh-oh evil side re-surfacing. Anyway, I was at that festival for one kind of music...the blues. And at the "blues section" I stayed all the way until four in the morning! Whew! Great bands! Also, got to see some old friends there. And that's always nice, ain't it?

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of last night...but we did get a shot of the girls at Capones. It was ladies' night and we all got smashed..as you probably can tell thru this picture.

Ladies night

No comments: