I know I haven't posted any new entries...I've been hibernating again. There really isn't a lot to tell, you see. My life is just a routine. I wake up, work, party, sleep. wake up, work, party, sleep. Same ol' same o'l. Yipes! I sound really bored with my own life, don't I? Well, I can't pretend that I'm overly excited about it either. Hahaha!
But I have been trying to get in on some exciting things...currently, I am working on a project with a few friends. Its a documentary. All about music. Not the glamour side of it. More on the process different artists go through to write their songs. What they go through just to get their songs played out there. Something like that. we start with Barbie of Barbie's Cradle this week. We'll see how that project works out.
I'll try to get some more pictures in soon! Maybe I'll have an update on my project by then! tally-ho!
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment