I don't know what's up with Dory these days...she's been swimming upside-down in her tank. We've checked her over and over again...and nothing seems to be wrong...well, physically anyway..although, she is kinda fat now and her head is enormous..maybe that's it. Or maybe she just got tired if swimming the usual way and she's just trying out a new thing. Hey, who knows, maybe she'll set a new trend with the other fishies!!! Well, in any case, she still looks so cute!
Me? What about me? Well, it was a tiring week for me. My friends and I have been meeting about our new project and we finally got our first interview! Barbie was our first guest. We talked about songwriting. It went pretty smoothly but there's still room for improvement on our part. Perhaps planning ahead? Certain things we learned from that interview will also help make things easier the next time. Fingers crossed. The next interview will be with Chikoy of The Jerks. He's been in the industry long enough and I'm sure he will have a lot to share.
I hosted a debut party last night. It was for a guy who just turned 21. Isn't that weird? That was a first time for me...I thought only girls had coming-out parties! Nonetheless, that will pay for my car registration and lisence renewal so I'm glad he did throw a party. Oooohh, but my feet hurt! I'm telling you the person who invented hight-heels didn't like women that much....ouch..that's why after I post this entry I'm off to get a massage.
I do hope everything is well with everyone! Mwah! until the next time! bye

No comments:
Post a Comment