Sunday, July 31, 2005

They Grow Up So Fast...

Nigels 1st guitar

We celebrated my nephew's birthday today. Nigel is now 12 and he got a guitar for his birthday. Its a Fender Stratocaster. Squier? Boy, the things they're starting to ask for...Was it just yesterday when Nigel asked me if I could get him a "Chuckie" Ragrats doll for his birthday?! Wow! And now he's almost as tall as I am!

So anyway, the guitar looks really nice and Nig can make music already together with my other pamangkin Kim.
Nigel and Kimnigel's room
Very talented bunch! I would have loved to play as well, sadly I just don't have the talent. So I just rock on...the way a groupie would? Geeesh, I hope not...like a rock n' roll fan would, I guess. Sing along during concerts, collect cds and posters, etc...

Back to the birthday party...the food was great!!! Oh my, I ate too much again. My eyes are bigger than my tummy...literally and figuratively speaking. But it was great hanging with the kids again. We also watched School of Rock and sang along to Black's "legend of the rent"! it was waaaay fun!
haluhalo pix 008haluhalo pix 016
Here's everyone....
haluhalo pix 021
and this, is me...
bobot


So I guess that's it! I have no good news on Dory tho! Sorry lei! I have to go, dad wants to eat..again! Bye!

No comments: