Hehe…come on now, ‘fess up! You’ve missed me, haven’t you ?! J There you are, that wasn’t so bad now, was it? Ahhh…the pressure of keeping a blog eh? You know you want to keep it updated but there’s just nothing to write about! It’s like when you run into friends and they ask you “Hey, what’s new?” and you’re always like “uuhhhmmn, nothing much, man” or “same ol’, same ol’”…and you just wish they’d stop asking you because, after awhile, it becomes embarrassing to tell them that there really is nothing new going on with you. Hahahaha! Do you even get what I mean? Oh well…it’s just me babbling anyway.
Oh, I have something I want to share now. The other night I was crying my eyes out over a book! What book, you ask? HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!!! Oh my, I don’t want to ruin it for anyone who hasn’t read it yet but I didn’t expect a favorite character of mine to DIE! (Oh s%@t, you do know somebody’s going to die right? Did I spoil it for you? So sorry!) Well, that’s another good book from J.K. Rowling. But book four, HARRY POTTER AND THE GLOBLET OF FIRE remains to be my favorite! Now to wait for book seven…it’s bittersweet, isn’t it? You want to know what’s going to happen but then you also know it’s going to be the last one!!!! Boo-hoo!
Aside from reading books (Mar, I just finished Angels and Demons, can you believe it?), I’ve also been watching every movie there is to watch in town. Just last night I got to see “MUST LOVE DOGS”. It was pretty funny. I love John Cusack and Diane Lane…and then, hello, here they are in one movie. But before I got to see it, my sis, Lei, texts me and announces that she will put me in PERFECTMATCH.com and that I should watch “MUST LOVE DOGS”. Well, now that I’ve seen the movie I must say…I RESENT THAT, LEI!!! I’m far from being a desperate divorcee in her late 30’s!!! And besides that, I don’t think it’s possible to hook somebody like John Cusack on the internet! (oh darn, did I give away the story again? Sheesh!) So don’t worry about me…I’ll get on the “smug-married “ train… as Bridget Jones would probably call it. Just you wait!
Books and movies…what else?….hhhmmmmn…oh, for the next RX event I will be modeling clothes! Yes, me! It’s a little bit exciting and frightening at the same time.I mean , the last time I’ve practiced my catwalk strut was when I was 7 years old. All women used to do that when they were younger, right? Trying to walk like a model with pouty lips, pivot… and then throw your head back and walk away…No, just me then? Oh well, let’s see how it turns out! Wish me luck!
Oh yeah, project down the drain for me…I think I’ve been kicked out…oh, well….

No comments:
Post a Comment