Why? I just thought it was cute. It was taken in the ladies room of Aruba prior to an RX event. That's me with Gelli by the way...scrubbing away...hey that rhymes! Hehehe.
Second, this song. We use to play it on RX...sadly, our listeners didn't like it that much. But it's a song that made a lot of sense to me. It took me a long time to find the lyrics..Well, actually, I could've posted my own version, or how I heard it anyway, but chances are..I'll get it wrong. I searched high and low on the net but man, this song is really unpopular. Nowhere to be found. So...how did I get a hold of it you ask? I emailed the friggin artist...and, to my surprise, he responded:
Hi,
i'm a new fan. I was wondering if you could help me get the lyrics to
your song "Don't Even Start"...would appreciate it sooo much!
Anna
anna,
so glad to have a new fan! where do you live and how did you discover
my music?
The lyrics to don't even start are below...have a great day!
;D
Don't Even Start
if I had known back then
what I wish I knew now
then I'd be way ahaed of the game you think I'm playing
if you'd been in my shoes
when I was out of town
you might be nervous
but you'd probably be staying
cause love won't break your heart if you don't let it
get up into your head
it wouldn't tear your faith apart
but if you think you might regret it don't start
don't even start
I see an open door
where you've put up a wall
and I'll be walking through to disarm you any second now
if you come easily
I'll handle you with care
but if you struggle
I'll besiege you with temptation
cause love won't heal your heart if you deny it
don't knock it till you try it'
we are all afraid to die
but if you're too scared of living don't try
don't even
if you want out I'm leaving - goodbye!
I'll put you in your place
just show me where it is
I'll carry you up high
to the summit of contentment
and you could read my mind
if you were not so colorblind
I'll be yours and you'll be fine
just as long as we're not thinking
because love won't break your heart if you don't let it
get up into your head
it wouldn't tear your faith apart
but if you think you might regret it
then we might as well forget it
otherwise just come and get it
nah - don't even start
don't even start
Well, that's it. A song about not be being afraid of living, loving, hurting and learning. If you are, you might as well kick the bucket. Haha! Ok maybe that's harsh. Well anyway, I do hope you enjoyed the song as much as I did. I wish I could get you to hear it but for now, maybe you can look it up.
Tata for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment