Sunday, October 09, 2005

I love Sundays....

..well, basically because I can just bum around at home. Ahhhh...Sundays....Waking up late, watching TV, read a book, take long baths, answer emails and oh yeah, update my blog. :)

still bumming
this is pretty much how i look on a Sunday...well, maybe a little more bed-wraggled than this...

Well, anyway, it was a tiring Saturday for me. I had to host an anniversary party in Marikina. It was exhausting. Not because the program was complicated...it was just too darn long. And as usual, my feet and calves were protesting for being crammed into high heels again. No, they don't like heels too much...they're the flip-flop kind. Back to the event...the company (who, by the way, exports Louisville baseball gloves to Canada, US and Japan. Cheap labor, I guess) was celebrating it's 25th year! Lots of production numbers, lots of talks (snore...) and two 30-minute audio-visual presentations! It would've been easy to endure if our tummies were full but nooooo!!!! We (along with everyone else) were fed at 9 o'clock in the evening because the catering crew arrived late. Argh...food and sleep (I was out late the previous night) deprivation doesn't become me...so, I'm just glad that long day is over...Whew!!!!

On a happy note, I heard from my old friend (and ex-boyfriend) Jonathan LaCoste again! Yey! So happy! I'll post a pic of him and his son as soon as I get permission! Tally ho!

No comments: