I’m sorry, I’m sorry…I know I promised an update and I didn’t keep my word. I’m telling you my butt is so sore now from all that wacking. Hahaha! If you have no idea what I’m talking about please see my ‘tag board’. I’m not trying to be lewd, I promise.
So as I write this, steam is coming out my ears. I am so f@#%ing pissed! Let me telll you the story: there I was doing my show with my partner, as usual, when the phone rang. I pick up “ RX hello.” The guy on the other end is giggling “hi, who is this?” “hey, this is Danielle, what can we do for you?” “ Hey this is Slick Rick of TM (our competeing station) and you’re on-air” “what?!” “ we just wanted to say congratulations...you answered your phone!” “what are you talking about, we always answer our phone..” BLAH! BLAH! So anyway, I later found out that these guys from friggin Magic 89.9 have been annoucing that other stations don’t answer their hotlines unlike them... and they wanted to demonstrate it! Unfortunately for them, I answered. But I felt stupid being put on the spot and going on-air in another radio station. There was malice in their intent.I mean healthy competiton is fine. But this is crossing the line, it's below the belt, foul and of poor taste. I mean, they made a fool out of me! And I hate that they were laughing even after the conversation! Listeners who surf from one station to another told me so. My ears were burning with anger so I told my boss and my boss told off their boss and their boss told them off and we are going to file a case against them! Hahahaha! I bet Slick Rick the fringgin prick is not laughing anymore! I saw a picture of him too, he’s this short fat dude who’s butt-ugly! Aarghh!
Anyway, my bosses said it’s good advertisement on our part and I handled it pretty well …but still….
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
akala ko ganun ka kagalit for me eh...hahahaha!
lei: ano ba yan - control your anger girl! hahaha! dj: go tell off that short-fat-ugly-hiding-behind-the-mic-because -his-dick-is-short-sorry-excuse-of-a-dj! omg, i think i need anger management too! anyways...sue-their-a$$-take-'em-to-court-make-'em-beg!
me's gotta go take a cold shower!
Post a Comment